• Free High-Res Texture Bank

Publicer Comment: The other day I was clearing out some space in my basement to make room for a makeshift photography studio. During the process I found some old notebooks of mine from college that had been sitting below a leaky pipe that busted several months ago. After carefully paging through the notebook I found that all the notes and ink had been washed away but replaced with some disgusting moldy stains. I decided to scan the pages and release them on this website so that you guys could have some nice textures to use in your designs. I ended up scanning about 25 pages but I’m only releasing 5 of them because of bandwidth restraints. Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy this set of 5 Moldy Paper Textures; they are pretty awesome!














Download Textures 50.36 MB





Share |

Add a Comment...